Monday 27 April 2009

Moaning

I hate moaning because it really seems to ruin peoples good moods and who ever is moaning does it without a thought for everyone else. My nan always used to say whats the point in moaning if you can't do anything about it, which i guess is right.
I've been reading through the classes being bad blogs and i know they are supposed to be about bad behaviour, but they just read like continuous moaning, even my blog is the same. If someone read my blog and didn't know what it was really for i would look one sad individual. People who stumble on our blogs on the Internet must think to themselves 'have these people got nothing better to do? Whats the point in doing a web blog about bad stuff?'
Just a thought.
Apparently, from my in depth research on the subject of moaning, Germans moan the worst and the most. How boring. I wonder how they came up with the statistics. There is even a moaning fan site -'the only approved fan site for moaning.'


No comments:

Post a Comment